POST Your Guitar HERE to WIN a TOWNER & BIGSBY System! 2016-10-17T19:36:21+00:00
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have a natural finish epiphone dot that has be rewired and loaded with a Seymour Duncan phat cat in the neck and a zebra pearly gates in the bridge and I’ve been looking to add a bigsby system to make her perfect.

pagingsmitty
    Participant

This one is begging for a Towner Bigsby system. Early Collings i35LC. Bigsby is all it’s missing.

Pagingsmitty
    Collings i35LC guitar

RickyRodam
    Participant

This is my Es-335… please pick me!

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  RickyRodam.
    Didier
    Participant

My Gibson 345 on which I’d like to install a Towner tension bar + Bigsby B3Gibson 345

Joeyfrydrych
    Participant

Granada

^^ Isn’t my picture of my exact guitar, but that’s the same model. It traded for it, and it’s a project. It’s a early-mid 70’s Granada ES-330 (?) copy. It doesn’t have the pickups and the action is way too high. Also doesn’t have the pickguard or electronics. Gonna need to make new pickup surrounds to fit some humbuckers and gonna need to make a neck shim. I’ll also need to go through hell to try and wire it because there’s no routing in the back I can go through, only through the pickup holes in the front. If I get the Bigsby, I’ll replace the stock tailpiece with it! I hope to use this project as a point on a resume for a music store or something haha – although, I might be too young to hire anyways (15). Thanks for putting on this contest guys!

monkeytwohands
    Participant

Gilgamesh
    I published this already and it disappeared! My 2016 Les Paul 50’s Tribute HP, Gilgamesh, like his kingly namesake, yearns for his crowning glory.

sweathog21
    Participant

I’ve got a Gibson ES-335 that I’d like to add a Bigsby to, with a B6 (and B3 hinge plate mod). The down tension rod is such a great idea and execution of a great design. Thanks for the opportunity to win something great!

cb6588
    Participant

I have a 1962 Martin F-55 electric with a tobacco burst finish and dearmond pickups. I could really use one of these, but my fret board Radius is 7.5 and currently have a wood bridge carved for it. I wonder how the set up would go for a metal bridge if i added this on.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by  cb6588.
    jdarmentrout
    Participant

Hi Christian…. I have Gibson Les Paul Standard with nickel hardware that could use an upgrade. John

nbarile
    Participant

Ok I couldn’t upload the image b/c I am inept, but I have a Les Paul studio in Worn Brown that I stripped and sheilded, It’s silent now and it looks so good, new slippery nut on there too, BUT it needs a B3 with a Towner USA V-Block and DTB. It would make it look even better and more importantly play and sound amazing. Too bad I cant get this pic up because its is mint! It’s like you were walking through the dark forest of rock’n roll and like excalibur, a ribbon of light penetrates the canopy and illuminates the glory of this natural guitar with light hitting the little bits of nickel plated jewels…you get it….! Help me make it come alive! Its on my instagram @nbarile.

Love you guys…great product…

LuisTM98
    Participant

Well actually I tried but I can’t upload my photo, I’m in process of upgrading my fender telecaster with tune-o-matic bridge and it could be awesome if a bigsby bridge goes there. I’m in love with bigsby bridges since I saw it for the first time. Good luck for everyone. And made the force be with you. 🙌🏻

townerusa
    Keymaster

Thank you all for participating in the TOWNER BIGSBY Giveaway!!!
    NOTE:
    The winner was selected with a random number generator.

Congrats to MonkeyTwoHands for winning a BIGSBY B3 with TOWNER V.BLOCK System for his Gibson Les Paul

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BIGSBY Retrofit Systems by TOWNER - Be sure to pickup studs if you DON'T have a Gibson guitar. Dismiss