Chrome Metric Replacement Stop Tailpiece Studs
Replacement US Standard Tailpiece Mounting Studs (NO ANCHORS)
$5.99 – $6.99
94 in stock (can be backordered)
To fit the cuffs on the TOWNER Down Tension Bar, the stop tailpiece studs should be no wider than 0.265 inches at the neck (see “G” in image above).
Gibson’s Memphis Reissue Guitars have a wider neck posts width and are US Standard threads.
- Plated steel studs
- Mounting studs (U.S. SAE 5/16 – 24)
- Same size as what is currently used by Gibson
- Overall Length 1 7/16″ ( 36.2mm)
- Threaded section length 7/8″ (22mm)
- Fits tailpiece with ears thickness of 5/16″ (8mm) and under
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 2 in|
Standard Thread Chrome, Standard Thread Gold, Standard Thread Nickel