Your #1 Bigsby Retrofit System by TOWNER includes:
- BIGSBY B3
- TOWNER V.BLOCK
- TOWNER Down Tension Bar
- TOWNER Hinge Plate Adaptor
- 2 1/2" Strap Button Screw
- 4 1/2" 2-56 Screws
- 4 Felt Pads
*If you do not have a Gibson guitar get the METRIC studs.
BIGSBY® B3 with the TOWNER V.BLOCK System
• The TOWNER V.BLOCK is designed set the BIGSBY® spring cup back 1/2″ inch from butting up against the stop tailpiece stud.
• The TOWNER V.BLOCK System works best with LES PAUL or short type guitar bodies to mount a BIGSBY® B3 vibrato tailpiece.
• The TOWNER Down Tension Bar manages your sustain controlling your break angle.
• The TOWNER Down Tension Bar allows you to control how much string tension you want.
- Recommended to set the Down Tension Bar just below the saddles of the bridge.
The TOWNER Hinge Plate Adaptor is designed to provide a flat surface for your strap lock or strap button on the BIGSBY® EX-SHORT hinge plate.
The TOWNER Hinge Plate Adaptor slot provides room for exact placement of the BIGSBY®.
The TOWNER Hinge Plate Adaptor and 2 1/2" strap button screw acts as a retainer holding the BIGSBY® to the guitar body, relieving you from having to drill four extra screws into your guitar.