Your #1 Bigsby Retrofit System by TOWNER includes:
• TOWNER V.BLOCK
• TOWNER Down Tension Bar
• TOWNER Hinge Plate Adaptor
• 2 1/2″ Strap Button Screw
• 4 1/2″ 2-56 Screws
• 4 Felt Pads
*If you do not have a Gibson guitar get the METRIC studs.
TOWNER V.BLOCK System (*Les Paul and Like guitars with a Bigsby B3 ONLY.)
• The TOWNER V.BLOCK is designed set the BIGSBY® spring cup back 1/2″ inch from butting up against the stop tailpiece stud.
• The TOWNER V.BLOCK System works best with LES PAUL or short type guitar bodies with 5 1/2" inches of space to mount a BIGSBY® B3 vibrato tailpiece which is 5 3/4" long.
• The TOWNER Down Tension Bar manages your sustain controlling your break angle.
• The TOWNER Down Tension Bar allows you to control how much string tension you want.
– Recommended to set the Down Tension Bar just below the saddles of the bridge.
The TOWNER Hinge Plate Adaptor is designed to provide a flat surface for your strap lock or strap button on the BIGSBY® EX-SHORT hinge plate.
The TOWNER Hinge Plate Adaptor slot provides room for exact placement of the BIGSBY®.
The TOWNER Hinge Plate Adaptor and 2 1/2″ strap button screw acts as a retainer holding the BIGSBY® to the guitar body, relieving you from having to drill four extra screws into your guitar.